This page contains visual testing report of every patch submitted to Drupal.org issue queue
When a Patch is submitted in an issue on Drupal.org,
- Drulenium.org creates a gitlab project like https://gitlab.com/Drulenium-bot/menu_block
- Adds continuous integration(CI) configuration file for performing tests like https://gitlab.com/Drulenium-bot/menu_block/blob/7.x-2.x/.gitlab-ci.yml
- Drulenium.org scans the module's .module file for hook_menu hook & gets the router pages corresponding to the module for testing.
- Drulenium installs the dev version of the module on a plain Drupal site, takes full page screenshots of the module's router pages thus creating a baseline version of screenshots. Screenshots are taken for different widths like Tablet & Phone widths. https://gitlab.com/Drulenium-bot/menu_block/blob/7.x-2.x/.gitlab-ci.yml#L71
- Drulenium downloads the patch file, applies the patch on top of the Dev version and takes full page screenshots thus creating a test version of screenshots. https://gitlab.com/Drulenium-bot/menu_block/blob/7.x-2.x/.gitlab-ci.yml#L83
- Drulenium compares the baseline version with test version of screenshots & generates difference images and saves in gitlab like https://gitlab.com/Drulenium-bot/menu_block/builds/3678841/artifacts/bro...
- The results are uploaded back to Drulenium.org and are seen like http://drulenium.org/project-categories/drupal-module-menublock